Starting A Business in France
Could We? Yes we can!
Starting a business in France is not as complicated as it first appears. The same as starting a new business in the UK, there are steps to complete to have a legal and functioning business. Here is a list of the most prominent areas.
- A business plan. The main use is obvious but in France, the banks and account managers are much closer to clients than the UK. This will act as a portfolio to present to the bank manager when you application goes into the bank.
- The type of business. In the UK for example, we have Limited, LLC, Sole-trader etc, in France there is a similar structure.
- Register your new company. This can be done with a lawyer or a registered company formation agent.
- Arrange a meeting with a French bank to open a Business Account. Arrive with all your new business information and plan. Be aware there is a minimum amount to open a Business Account
- Final parts include publishing an announcement in an authorised news paper, receiving your tax code and certificate of corporation and finally, get an authorised French Accountant.